Family Fall Festival 2020
We are so EXCITED to have our Family Fall Festival this year! It will definitely look different but we are still going to have lots of fun and candy!!! Here are the details:
- Free to the whole community
- October 25th
- 4:00-6:00 (Parking lot will not open until 3:45)
- Several giveaways including a Nintendo Switch. Winners will be contacted after the event.
- We will only have trunks this year. We will ask everyone to stay in their vehicle during the event. As you drive-thru you will be able to vote for your favorite decorated trunk.
- Restrooms will not be open for this event.
- Please see map for instructions on where to enter parking lot. (Map is on the bottom of this page)
- Costume contest is online only.
Driving Directions for a Fun Fall Festival
Refer to the map below for a visual on how to navigate the Fall Festival.
- Turn onto Mary Street.
- Enter the Church Parking Lot. You will be directed to the line of cars.
- After waiting patiently, you will be directed to proceed out of the parking lot and down MLK Dr.
- You will then be directed to turn Left where the decorated trunks will begin.
- You will proceed until you reach the end of the line of trunks and leave on Alice St.