The Good News
Everything we do as a church, and the reason we exist in the first place, is because of God's gift of forgiveness throug His son, Jesus. More than anything else, we want you to know that God loves you and has a plan for your life!
Many spend their lives trying to earn God's approval by following rules, attending religious services, or being a good person. The truth is that the only way to a fulfilling life and an eternal future in heaven is through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- God has a wonderful purpose and plan for your life.
- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
- We have a problem that keeps us from experiencing God's purpose.
- "For all have sinned and fall short of God's glory." Romans 3:23
- "The penalty of sin is death." Romans 6:23
- God provided a solution for our problem.
- "God demonstrates His love for us in that while we were sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- We must respond personally.
- ... by faith,
- "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life..." John 3:36(a)
- ... by repentance,
- "Repent then, and turn to God that sins might be blotted out." Acts 3:19
- ... by surrender.
- "If you will confess with your mouth, 'Jesus Christ is Lord', believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
Through prayer, you can trust in Jesus Christ. Admit to God that you are a sinner. Express sorrow or repentance for your sinfulness. Ask Him to forgive your sins. Invite Jesus into your life as Savior and Lord. Commit yourself to live for Him.
Take The Next Step
If you just prayed to receive Christ for the first time or have questions about salvation, please fill out the form below. We would love to help you grow, because asking meaningful questions and accepting Christ is just the beginning of an awesome life-long journey!